Last updated: May 12th, 2023
1. Information We Collect
We collect information to provide better services to our users. The types of information we collect include:
- Details of how you use our services, such as your search queries.
- Device information such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Log information, including details of how you use our service, device event information, and your IP address.
- Location information, as determined by various technologies including IP address, GPS, and other sensors.
- Unique application numbers (if applicable).
- Local storage information.
2. How We Use Information
We use the information we collect to improve our services, conduct marketing analysis, and gather sales information. We assess market share, analyze bounce rates, and conversion rates to understand user behavior and trends, and to maintain and improve our services.
3. Information We Share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations, and individuals outside of A Video Maker LLC unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- For legal reasons: We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of A Video Maker LLC if we have a belief in good faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
4. Information Security
We work hard to protect A Video Maker LLC and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
6. Compliance and Cooperation with Regulatory Authorities
8. Children's Privacy
Our website and our services are not directed to persons under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18.
9. Your Rights
At A Video Maker LLC, we believe in your rights to your information. However, due to the nature of our data collection methods and the third-party systems used, we do not have the ability to delete user information. For more information about how Google and Bing handle your data and how you can control it, please refer to their respective privacy policies. If you have any questions about how we handle your data, please contact us.
10. Contact Us